A.GENERAL POLICY FOR ADMISSION:
- Admission in any category will be liable to cancellation if it is not through proper admission form.
- List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board according to the schedule notified.
- The selected candidates have to pay the fee and complete all the required formalities of admission and enrollment within the stipulated period.
- Candidates, who fail to fulfill the admission requirements with the specified time, shall not be allowed to attend the class and his/her admission shall be cancelled and the seat shall be given to the next top candidate in the waiting list.
B. PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION:
In case of more candidates applied than the seats allotted to the Institute by the PNC, the eligibility will be adopted in the following way:-
1. Pre-requisite Qualification = 60%
2. Entry Test = 20%
3. Interview = 20%
Total = 100%
General Policy for Students
All students are required to comply with rules notified by the Amanullah khan medical & nursing institute, mansehra from time to time. The violation of the following instructions renders the students liable to strict disciplinary action such as fine or expulsion from the institute.
- A student is entitled to a maximum of six absentees in a course. Absence is not allowed in examination days. A student absenting himself in the examination without any plausible reason shall render himself liable to a fine of Rs. 200/- per day.
- Absence fine of Rs. 50/- per period and Rs.100/- per day will be imposed. A student coming late in the classroom will be marked absent.
- Fee should be paid according to the schedule. The institute will announce the prescribed date for fee depositing on the notice board and therefore, takes no responsibility to inform each student individually. A fine of Rs.100/- per day will be charged if the payment is made after due date.
- Students are not allowed to collect funds for any purpose what so ever with-out the prior permission of the Management of the institute.
- The institute has the due right to recommend penalty for misbehaving in the classroom.
- Students are absolutely not allowed to see visitors during teaching hours or receive phone call except in an extra ordinary circumstances.
- No student is allowed to paste, exhibit prepare or distribute any poster leaflet notice, pamphlet or hand bill, what so ever in the institute premises.
- Political or immoral activity of any kind is strictly prohibited in or around the premises.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the campus.
- The institute reserves the right to change any or all the rules and regulations at any time during the course of time in the large interest of the institute or those of the students.
- The institute does not accept any liability or responsibility for any failure or delay in the performance due to any cause beyond its control such as fire, natural distastes, power failure, riots, political interest or acts of public authorities, etc.